- We receive, collect and store any information you enter on the Services or provide us in any other way. In addition, we and our third-party service providers may automatically collect certain information from your device or web browser when you interact with the Services. We collect information in a variety of ways, including:
•Account Information: In order to use certain features of the Services, you may need to sign up for an account. We collect your name, email address, phone number, and password when you sign up for an account. In addition, if you sign up for a Producer Account, you will be required to submit additional information about your business, where to deposit funds from sales of your products and applicable tax and related documentation (e.g., EIN, W-8, etc.). If you sign up for a Retailer Account, you will be required to submit additional information about your store type (e.g., online, brick & mortar), reseller ID, and other information about your business.
•Technical Information: We use third-party service providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Services. Each time you interact the Services we and our third-party service providers automatically collect your Internet Protocol (IP) address, device identifier or other unique identifier, browser and computer type, access time, the webpage you came from and go to next, and your interaction with the Services.
•Payment Information: When you make a payment through the Services, our third-party payment processors will collect your payment information in order to complete the transaction.
- We use the information we collect:
•to enable you to use our Services, to process information you provide via our Services and to process your transactions;
•to perform statistical, demographic and marketing analyses of our users and for other internal business purposes to improve our Services;
•to provide you with information, products, or services that you have requested; and •to comply with regulatory and legal obligations.
- We do not sell, trade, or rent your information to others.
When you make a payment through the Services, we may share your information with a third party payment processor in order to complete your transaction.
We may also share your information where reasonably necessary to (1) comply with a law, regulation or if we are otherwise legally required to do so; (2) establish, protect, or exercise our legal rights or to defend against legal claims; or (3) protect the safety or vital interests of another person.
- A “cookie” is a piece of data stored on your computer. We and our third-party service providers use several categories of cookies:
•Essential Cookies: These allow the Services to function as intended and ensure that the Services are secure and safe to use.
•Analytics Cookies: These allow us to monitor and analyze the performance, operation and effectiveness of the Services.
•Personalization Cookies: These allow our Services to remember choices you make to parts of our Services which you can customize in order to provide you with a more personal experience and to avoid you having to re-enter information every time you visit our Services.
- Depending on where you live, you may have certain legal rights with respect to any personal information collected about you, including the right to access, correct, remove, or restrict the use of your personal information. If you wish the exercise these rights, you may do so by contacting us at email@example.com or 831.236.1850. We will respond to such requests in accordance with applicable data protection laws.